You will be at higher risk of getting toenail fungus if you are suffering from immune system issues, deformed nails, and minor nail or skin injuries. However, there is always a solution for everything. Instead of letting the toenail fungus take over your nails and skin, you should address it the moment it affects your toes. You can simply do this with the help of treatments formulated with a blend of nutrients and botanicals, which have their own properties that fight fungus.
To give you the best options on hand, you have the following over-the-counter treatments for your toenail fungus:
- FungiCare. This contains clotrimazole, which is necessary in treating toenail fungus by applying it twice a day. You just need to apply it on the affected area regularly and in no time, you will already get treatment upon reduction of fungus presence in your nails and skin.
- Zetaclear. This is a natural solution containing a blend of most effective compounds and natural oils for safe eradication of toenail fungus. It contains mancinella, antimonium curdum, sulfur, and arsenicum album. The compounds are helpful in addressing discoloration of the nails, sensitive skin, and dryness at the same time.
- Kerasal Nail Fungal Renewal Treatment. The treatment improves the appearance of your toes by up to 92%. This is important in giving you a gentle yet effective penetrating formula for the nails. It is odorless and perfectly free from preservatives, assuring that it is safe for use even on sensitive skin. The Germany-made product reduces the discoloration and the abnormal thickness of your nails due to toenail fungus.
- Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment. This can kill up to 99% of your toenail fungus. It is meant to give you treatment and prevention of the problem. This formula is scientifically formulated and proven to kill the fungus at its source. Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is a non-prescription formula that will give you relief from itch, thickness of the nails and skin, yellow spots, and even embarrassment.
- Humco Miranel AF Anti-Fungal Treatment. It is an over-the-counter solution containing miconazole. This is effective as long as you apply it twice a day regularly. Nonetheless, if you want to get its utmost effectiveness minus the side effects, you should not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Xenna Nonyx Nail Gel. This topical application promotes the healthy appearance of your toenails and fingernails. It will clear out the debris found in your nails. The easy to use topical application is all natural, giving you pleasing guarantee that it will free you from side effects.
- FungiCure Anti-Fungal Liquid. The liquid solution is powered by undecylenic acid, which is necessary in controlling the growth of fungus in your nails. It may also be used to treat athlete’s foot. You just need to use it twice a day for perfect results.
The given toenail fungus treatments are your top choices in safe and effective treatment of your toes. Select one that best meets your needs and wants for a toenail fungus application. Simply follow the instructions given in the product’s package and you will remain treated without flaws.