Toenail fungus is an infection characterized first by yellow or white spots under the nails. It is a problem that could go deeper into your nails and cause it to suffer from thickening of the nails, discoloration, and development of crumbling edges at the same time.
The fungal infection could be very painful and unsightly at the same time, which is why sufferers of it detest the ailment.
Natural remedies are still acceptable means of addressing the problem.
If you need great options, you have the following:
- Water and vinegar. You could mix in the two ingredients in order to provide your feet a night soak. This would help prevent the survival of fungus. It also works by lowering the pH of your toenails. If you would be able to soak your feet into the solution regularly within three to six months, you would definitely get the results you are looking for. Be reminded that it works provided that you exert commitment. **
- Tea tree oil. This essential is also effective for your toenail fungus. It is one of the best skin solutions made available for it contains antiseptic compounds and other agents that make it capable enough to target the fungal microorganisms in your body. In order to get the best out of it, you just need to apply it two times every day. **
- Apple cider vinegar. You could create a soak out of this solution. This very popular toenail fungus solution could give you ways of combating fungal infections. You just need to use the soak at least 20 minutes every day.
- Garlic extract. You could use the extract of garlic in order to fight away fungal infection in your toenails. It is also best used if you are combating candida. For ultimate support in fighting away infections, it is best to apply it two times every day. **
- Oregano oil. This is a well studied solution, which has antiseptic properties that could eradicate the infection in the nails. It has remarkable effects to your toenails, especially now that it could inhibit the growth of fungus and candida albicans in areas it treats. According to studies, it is 100 times more effective than caprilyc acid for candida treatment. **
- Lavender oil. This is still a recommended topical application for toenail fungus even if it has moderate effect on the toenail infection. It is actually helpful in fighting away dermatophytes causing athlete’s foot at the same time. **
- Orange oil. This is an effective application as well. It is advised that you could use 5-10% of the oil in order to cleanse the affected areas of your toenails. It could help the nail have a healthy environment where it could grow healthily again. **
The given naturals are best used if you want to ensure that during your toenail fungus treatment, there would be no side effects or complications to be met.
Besides killing the fungus, removing dead tissues from your nails and skin, and fighting away symptoms of the fungal infection, the naturals would give way to nourishing your nails.
** Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.