Toenail fungus is also called as onychomycosis. This is known for having symptoms like swelling of the toenails, yellowing and thickening of the nails, extreme pain, as well as inflammation of the affected nails. It is possible for you to be affected by the problem if you have continuous exposure to moist environment, abnormal levels of pH in the body, poor hygiene, as well as diabetes.
Fortunately, you still have means of addressing the problem naturally. In order to give you ideal choices, you then have the top herbs that address the condition.
Here are the following:
- Tea Tree Oil. This is rich with antifungal and antiseptic properties, which can cure more than toenail fungus in your feet. It has been used for a variety of purposes, which are commonly related to skin infections. The oil has means of bolstering your immune system that will speed up the healing and recovery of your feet and toenails. This can be applied onto the affected areas or toenails. If you have a sensitive skin, you simply need to dilute it first with thyme or almond oil.
- Black Walnut. This is known for its powerful antifungal properties. It can be used both internally and externally. Black walnut can address yeast infections that affect your system. Other than that, it is also effective in treating fungal-related issues. As of today, you may now purchase it in a powder or tincture form. Both forms are effective for use.
- Clove Oil. The extract is helpful in giving you treatment over fungal infections and even ringworms. The oil is effective if you need temporarily relief from the fungus. You just need to rub the solution over the affected areas of your feet using a cotton ball. If irritation signs appear, you just need to discontinue the use of the solution.
- Pau D’ Arco. The herbal solution is one BIG helpful antifungal solution. In order to use it, you may take its tea form or in bags. To create a tea out of it, you just need five to six cups of water and four tea bags. You need to steep the solution for 10 minutes for maximum potency of the solution. Simply hang your toes into the fluid for at least 10 minutes.
- Garlic. Fresh garlic is rich in antifungal properties, which can address infections and ringworm. It may also treat fungal skin conditions like Tinea corporis. The solution is recommended for use topically over the site of the infection. In order to prevent the recurrence of the problem, you just need to apply it repeatedly.
- Cedar. The herb is a potent antifungal agent. It can be used both externally and internally. Most of the time, it is prepared by being grinded into power form, which will be then added to any carrier oil, such as canola or olive oil. You simply have to apply four to six drops of the solution two times daily onto the affected areas.
The given herbal solutions are all effective provided that you offer long term commitment.
** Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.