Toenail fungus is one of the most problematic issues you could encounter. This problem is associated with the aesthetic changes in the nails and skin. Other than that, the fungus present in the nail bed causing it could spread.
Basically, the problem could start as white or yellow spot evident under the toenail. In addition to this, it could be associated with crumbling edges, discoloration, and the thickening of nail and skin surrounding it.
If you want to address the unsightly problem, you should be aware of the top three ways of addressing it.
In order to give you ideas regarding the matter, here are facts that would help:
- Preventive Measure. This is the top thing you have to perform in order to address your toenail fungus. Even if you already have existing toenail fungus, it is a must to prevent it from getting worse or spreading from one nail to another. You could consider the following rules:
- Let your feet breathe. It is a must to avoid tight shoes and socks that cause moisture buildup in the feet. It is best to wear sandals instead, which could provide your nails and skin air all day. It is also best to avoid wearing your socks the whole day. If you could bleach your white socks, it is a much better option to sanitize everything you wear on your feet.
- Dry feet all the time. This is best done every time you wet your feet. This is best done so that the infection won’t spread. Other than that, practicing this would be best if you came from public pools, showers, and locker rooms.
Natural Remedies. If you want a cheap option of eradicating your problem, you may then give way to naturals.
A few below would best help:
- Garlic. This is effective in giving you ajoene compound, which is very effective in targeting the infections in your feet including candida.
- Apple cider vinegar. You have to include this in your list for it contains acetic acid, which is helpful in destroying fungus.
- Oregano oil. This is also a great cure for your toenail fungus. You need to apply one to two drops of the oil for the affected toenails.
- Tea tree oil. This popular healing solution could provide you protection from fungal infections. It is best to apply this two times a day to improve its work.
- Clove oil. This oil is also found helpful in combating the infection in your nails as indicated by laboratory research and latest findings by experts.
Toenail Fungus Creams. There are tons of products already presented in order to eradicate the fungal infection in your nails.